Sustainable Services @ Supreme Industries
Sustainability, as we understand it is more than just environmental protection. To us, it means the attentive handling of the markets’ and our customers’ needs as well as the environment. Accordingly we assign a central role not only to ecology, but also to economic aspects and issues of social relevance.
We are totally committed to ensuring our activities have zero or minimal impact on the environment. Positive
insulation reduces the carbon footprint of any building and our products are designed to minimise the use of
resources, save energy and reduce carbon emissions.With the aim of optimizing further the value created for
windows, we at Supreme Industries are developing the latest products with sustainability in mind, employing
improved engineering to ensure minimal impact on the environment. We are specialists in Office partitions ,
cabins, Hospital ward partitions, Rooms with Sound proof and workstations.
Windows are no longer an object to fill the openings in the Building envelope. Today’s windows are expected
to perform various functions such as letting in light, keeping out heat/cold, noise attenuation, as well as
being aesthetically attractive, needing lower maintenance and using energy saving/efficient
materials/processes in place of scarce/energy efficient conventional materials.
UPVC windows can be installed the way they were bought. You need not paint them again or apply some stain to them; unlike timer which needs so much of varnishing and all for a proper look. Specialty of UPVC windows is that they are available in various sizes and colors as well. Materials used in making a UPVC window usually undergo serious tests in the lab to determine the withstanding ability of them so that the UPVC windows will not be destroyed easily.
For improving these qualities further, you can use gas filled double glazed units along with the UPVC windows. People using UPVC windows find them affordable and economic when compared to the windows made of other materials. Buying UPVC windows is a onetime investment because you need not paint or stain them again. There no other hidden expenses in the maintenance of UPVC windows unlike timber.
- UPVC is also the most durable of the materials available. It is strong, tough and resilient. It is highly unlikely UPVC will need to be changed.
- UPVC doors never rots, flakes, rusts, fades, pits, peels or corrodes. It needs only a light soapy wash and a check of the seals for maintenance. UPVC requires virtually no maintenance making it very convenient and time-saving.
- UPVC is a stable material so it is pollution resistant, sea water resistant and chemical proof. Wood can swell and rot and aluminium and steel can corrode and have galvanic reaction to the fasteners.
- Fire tests have shown that UPVC materials, being naturally flame retardant throughout their product life, will not cause, support or enhance the development of accidental fire and are in fact self-extinguishing.
- UPVC materials are good insulating materials due to which, it keeps home warmer in winter and cooler houses in summer. UPVC prevents thermal bridging so prevents condensation unlike aluminium.
- When it comes to cost, UPVC doors are much cheaper than aluminium and timber doors.